The Blog of Anders Nissen

søndag, november 21, 2004

Incredible!

I've just been to the cinema to see Pixar's newest animation movie The Incredibles. And it was... well... incredible! Just as Pixar's other movies. Those guys really know what they're doing.

I saw it with my father who's 51 and my littlesister who's 8 and we all had a great time. Lots of fun-filled clean action for the kids, and some family/relationship issue aspects for the older audience. I think it's mainly aimed at ages 7-18, but there's also a lot of small jokes for the older audience. Good clean entertainment for the hole family.

If you liked Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Shrek, Ice Age and Finding Nemo you're going to love The Incredibles. Go see it! The short animated movie that Pixar presents before the movie alone is worth the ticket price.

The good people at IMDb seem to agree with me that's it a good movie, giving it a total score of 8.5/10.