The Blog of Anders Nissen

mandag, januar 09, 2006

dProg2 Passed!

Today I passed my first "real" exam at university!
It was dProg2 (Programming 2), which was an oral exam. I came up in one of the two subjects that I didn't want to get up in, of course! Out the available subjects, listed below, I came up in "multithreading" - a subject that we've barely touched.

  • Exceptions and Files
  • Class Design and Invariants
  • Polymorphism and Interfaces
  • Design Patterns
  • Inheritance and Abstract Classes
  • The Java Type System and Object Model
  • Frameworks and Collections
  • Multithreading
  • Recursion
  • Algorithms Using "real" Numbers
It actually went very well, however! On the Danish grade scale, illustrated below, I got the second highest grade.

{ 00 03 05 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 }

I'm not complaining! :)

My next exam is the 27th January.