The Blog of Anders Nissen

onsdag, november 24, 2004

"Every Day Is Work"

... "Working For The Next Day". Work as described by Bob Marley & The Wailers in the song Work, from their Uprising-album.

As of last friday I've got a new work which is really eating up much of my time. And most of the time home from work is spend recovering from work. It's not a great job, but it's only a temporary job and it pays well, so it's okay.
I planning on keeping this job until I start at the University of Aarhus, in the computer science-line. Who knows - I may even have saved up some money to help me getting through the university.

As I get more used to my new job I hope to find more energy to read some of the programming book that are in my (rather large) books-I-should-read-pile. When I find time to read and (hopefully) get smarter I'll use this blog to tell about interesting techniques, algorithms etc..