The Blog of Anders Nissen

torsdag, juli 28, 2005

I Got Accepted!

I got accepted at the Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science at the University of Aarhus! Here I'll be taking a three-year bachelor in computer science, maybe minoring in multi-media.
If that goes well, I'll take a two-year masters-addition specializing in the development of games. Yes, there is actually a special course for that! :D

Until now I've thought I was going to start the 29th August, but on the website it says the 24th August. That was a bit of a surprise but okay.
Then I read about the introduction week where we'll get to know each other, and it says that I'm starting the 18th August! Yikes, good thing I've quit my job from the 12th then!

However, it looks like I haven't got much time to work on my WikiAdventure project - I was planning on polishing it up in the weeks before starting :'(

Update: The information about the introduction week was out of date (actually it was from last year!), so I'm going to start the 24th August after all. Suits me fine, then I'll have a few more days working on my pet hobby project ;)